Sunday, October 23, 2011

A little of this and a little of that

Hey everyone!

I am sorry I haven't posted in a while! I had a crazy week and weekend! I went to holiday mart with one of my bff's and my mom. It is never to early to start holiday shopping!

This week is Red Ribbon Week! Tomorrow is wear red day and of course I had to buy a new red shirt to wear. We are having a poster contest for each class. If anyone has any good ideas please leave a comment!

Something things to look forward to:

1. We also will be doing a really cute rock project to go along with our whole group reading story. I will post pictures of that later this week. My students this year really enjoy reading expostitory texts!

2. I got a really great book at Barnes and Noble today. I am planning on making a mini unit with it and of course I will post it as a freebie for everyone. Here is the book:

3. I was of course blog search and I found a great unit I am going to by from Hope King's TpT using the book Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. I am really excited to use it in my classroom. Click Here

Have a super Monday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment