The amazing Holly over at Crisscross Applesauce in First has "tagged" me! At first I read her comment and was like what in the world is this, but now I am excited!! I love participating in things like this!
So here are the rules:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
I have a younger brother.
I married my high school sweetheart!
I broke my left arm 2 times.
I love the snow.
I hate milk!
My dog is my little baby. :)
We went to Kaui on our honeymoon.
I love to shop.
I am missing a small part of my eye lid.
I graduated high school in 2006.
I love making crafts with mg friends.
I had a 4.0 all through college.
Here are the questions I need to answer from Holly:
1. What is your favorite kind of candy?
My favorite candy is Red Vines! They are a oldie but a goodie!
2. What is something you are really uptight about?
I am really uptight about keeping my classroom clean. My kids know that they need to pick
up after themselves or Mrs. Cirrito will be on them! ;)
3. Is your car clean right this very minute?
Yep!!! We had a nice day last week and I cleaned the INSIDE AND OUTSIDE!! I was very proud
4. What's your "favorite" household chore?
ZERO!!! Who likes chores?? What kind of question was that Holly! ;)
5. Do you miss Oprah?
I never watched her so I don't miss her.
6. Do you play an instrument?
I do not play any instruments but I love to listen to ALL types of music!
7. What's your favorite piece of technology?
My IPhone is my favorite piece of technology. I totally recommend you get one if you don't
have one! It it totally worth the every penny!
8. Do you have a social life?
It depends on the week and weekend. If I am not too tired from the week then I usually get
together with my family or friends. I almost always make time to craft with one of my best
friends! (We are crafting on Tuesday!!)
9. Are you a phone talker?
No, I am on and off in about 2 minutes tops!
10. Do you text?
I do text. I think it is easier and way faster! I guess that is just because I grew up when
all the texting came about sooooo, welllll, I LOVE IT!
11. What's your favorite piece of furniture in your house?
My bed! (for obvious reasons!)
12. Does anything make you squeamish?
Blood and hospitals. My mom works in a hospital and I cringe every time I go there to visit
her. I am getting squeamish just thinking about it!
Here are the people I have tagged:
1. Jennifer at First Grade Blue Skies
2. Chrissy at Buzzing with Ms. B
3. Mrs. Cupcake at A Cupcake for the Teacher
4. Ms. T at Journey of a Substitute Teacher
5. Rachel at Ms. Rachel's Room
6. Kristen at Ladybug Teacher Files
7. Jessica at Apples and Papers
8. Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher
9. Mrs. Price at Spend a Day in 2nd Grade
10. Hadar at Miss Kindergarten
11. Elisabeth at Twins, Teaching and Tacos
12. Jess at Rambling about Reading
Here are my questions for those tagged:
1. What is your favorite T.V show?
2. Do you have any hobbies?
3. What was your New Years Resolution?
4. Are you a dog or cat person?
5. What is one color that describes you?
6. What type of music is playing in your car right now?
7. Favorite subject or unit to teach?
8. How many siblings do you have?
9. How did you husband propose to you?
10. What is your favorite drink?
11. What is your go-to blog or website for teaching?
12. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Whew! That took a while! Well I am off to watch the rest of the X-Games. I have to watch them every year and see all the cute boys! ;)