Thursday, May 24, 2012

End of the Year Freebie

Tomorrow is the last day of school....and it isn't even a whole day. We get out at 11:45! I am actually really excited because I have been really tired lately. I just can't keep up and need a good, looong vacation! It is going to suck to have to finish taking EVERYTHING down tomorrow. I am taking everything home too because we have to leave our personal stuff out in the hall because they are putting tile in our rooms. I am NOT leaving all my hard earned items out in the hall for someone to steal over the summer. (Our school has a eat/read/play program everyday for our kids. They can come up to school and get a hot breakfast and lunch. The gym and library is also open for them to play! Did I say it is FREE!) So tomorrow I will be getting my arm work out in taking boxes to my car!! I like to have something to hang up at the beginning of the year so I like to have my students write letters to my future students. Usually they write about tips to get through second grade!
Click here to download all the versions! I am off to go to bed and rest up for my BIG day tomorrow!! Happy TGIF almost!!!

4 comments:

Sara S. said...

Love the polka dots! Happy almost - last day of school!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Katie said...

yay!! I'm jealous of your last day. I only have 8 days, but I swear these last days are the longestttt :/

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Second Grade Smartypants said...

Happy last day of school!!

Leanne said...

Wow, that is awesome your school does that for your kiddos through the summer! I would take my stuff home too :)

Post a Comment