Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lemonade Math Center FREEBIE!!

I am starting to think about what centers I need to make for next year. I only started doing math centers after winter break....so I have lots of centers to make or buy to get through the beginning part of the year. I saw these really cute lemonade kiddos on scrappingdoodles and I knew I had to make centers out of them. I made centers that are like my Rainy Day Math Centers. I found it easier if the kids have seen the centers before...then I am not running around the room showing them how to play. I plan on mixing these centers with some money, telling time, and place value games I already have in my room!




Click hereto download! 

 Tomorrow I will staying in my p.j.s and working on my homework for my masters classes!!! I am not looking forward to it!! I will also be sharing pictures of the great items I found today out shopping with my mom on Friday! 

Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

17 comments:

Mikaela said...

What a fun pack of center ideas. Thanks!

Steph said...

Wow!! Thank you so much---my kiddos loved your rainy day centers this past year :)

Lisa at Stories From Second said...

Thanks for sharing, Kelley! This set is not only adorable, it's also practical! :) I LOVE centers but I don't always love the prep work!
Lisa
Stories From Second

Suzy Q said...

These are so cute! We also use EM but it is nice to switch it up every now and then!

Juliet said...

Love this! Thank you so much :)

Lisa R. said...

This is awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Katie said...

That is an awesome freebie!! Thanks for sharing Kelley :)

Katie
Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

Kristen said...

oh Kelley, I have fallen behind in reading your blog and I am sorry, my friend! I hope your end of the school year went well! We are still wrapping up and I can't wait to talk with you more over vacation!! Good luck with your homework!

Sarah Paul said...

Thanks for the great freebie! I know what you mean about getting things ready for next year. This year I was so focused on my reading stuff, so next year I have to buckle down and get math centers organized!
Sarah
Sarah's First Grade Snippets

The Hands-On Teacher said...

THank you so much for that AMAZING freebie! I will definately use it next year! :)

Marie

jimi said...

freebie.org is the majuscule website and it is real a respectable way to commencement any day along with the freebies finished your entryway.
freebie.org.uk

Mrs. Lirette said...

Fabulous!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Mary
Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives

luckeyfrog said...

Thank you SO much for these! We did a lemonade stand this year, and if we do it again next year, these will be a great review to go along with our unit!

Jenny
Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

Eileen Griffin said...

I love these math centers. Thank you for sharing Kelley. Using the cards makes so much sense and it is a lot easier.
Eileen
Second Grade Sunshine

Diane said...

Thanks again for another great FREEEBIE!
Diane

Heather's Heart said...

Thank you for these wonderful and cute *freebies*! I love them!


Heather
Heather's Heart

Ashley Benoit said...

I'm blogging about this center RIGHT NOW! Visit soon!!

Ashley
www.teacherstreasurechest.blogspot.com

Post a Comment