Sunday, September 16, 2012

Simple and Compound Sentences

I was totally planning on posting about the Daily 5, but completely forgot to take pictures on Friday. I promise, promise to take pictures this week! Instead I wanted to share about Simple Sentence Sally and Compound Sentence Chris. They are going to help my kids understand simple and compound sentences not this week but the following week.



I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend!!! I am loving the weather change! 



Glitter Words
[Glitterfy.com - *Glitter Words*]

4 comments:

Jen R. @ The Teachers' Cauldron said...

we are cooler here in FL too, but NOTHING resembling Fall...oh how I miss FALL....

Amber @ Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher said...

It's starting to feel like Fall here. This week is supposed to be in the 70s!!!

I love these freebies! Thanks girl!
Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher

Elisabeth said...

I LOVE fall!! I look forward to Pumpkin muffins at Dunkin' Doughnuts! Love the freebies! Thanks so much
Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

Holly said...

Hey you, you don't show up in my reader so I lost touch!!!! Don't know why that happened. Was wondering about you today...thought you were MIA!!! Sorry girlie...looks like all is well!!

Post a Comment