Sunday, October 21, 2012

Boo'd!

I have been boo'd by Sandy over at:

Ms. Fiorini's Stadium
 
 
 
So, here are the rules...

1. If you've been boo-ed, copy and paste the above pic and these "rules" into your post.
2. Give a shout out to the blogger who booed you and link back to their site!
3. Share 3-5 October activities, books, products (maybe yours or someone else's) or freebies(s) that you love!
4. Share the Boo love with 5 bloggers-make sure you check this link so that you don't repeat the "Boo"


5. Link up {here} so that others can find you and read about your October ideas! While you are there check out the other great blogs!
 
 
Here are some of my favorite October activities!!!
 
 
This is a place value activity that I made! We are using it this week!
 
 
 
This is a freebie with ghost fact family!!!
 
 
 
 
These two activities are from Cara at First Grade Parade!
 
 
All of the activities that I posted about are FREE!!! I am excited that Halloween is almost here, because that means Thankgiving and Christmas are right around the corner......that means it will SNOW soon! I can't wait to see snow this year! (hopefully!!)
 
Now for my friends that I am going to BOOOO!!!
 
 

 
 
 
Have a great week!!!

1 comments:

Kate Daniel said...

Place value practice is always good!! :) Thanks for sharing!


Kate
Second Grade Sparkle

Post a Comment