Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oh My Valentine! Freebie

I wanted to share with you a quick post about what I will be getting my students for Valentine's Day!!!!


I was out of colored ink, but it is in color as well!!! 


Click on the picture to get your copy for FREE!! 

I have been enjoying the X-Games all weekend!! My best friend and my hubby make fun of me, but you know I love the snow and I think I secretly would love to compete in something in the X-Games. I don't know what it would be but it I think it would be soooo cool! 

Happy Sunday! 




4 comments:

Leanne said...

SO CUTE! Thanks for the freebie!
Email me so we can plan a meet up! :)

Leanne
mrsprinceandco@gmail.com

Jenna said...

Love your valentine idea! I am doing "I think your just write" with a pencil! My fiance and I have been watching the Xgames too!!!

Jenna
Just Diving In

Jessica said...

Very cute valentine! I love watching the X games. Also wish I was brave enough and good enough to compete in them.
Jessica

Apples and Papers

Rachelle said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

Post a Comment