Monday, February 4, 2013

Once Upon a.....

Fairy tales!!! We are starting our unit on fairy tales and it is probably one of my favorite themes to teach. We are teaching it the whole month of February and we still can't get every fairy tale we want to! Today we started off by making an anchor chart about fairy tales. I will keep this up the whole month!


This week we will be reading Goldilocks books...I have about ten of them! These are the ones we are reading this week. 


Today we read the original version of the story and did this sequencing craft! 



Check out more fairy tale activities in my new unit:


I am mad that I have nothing recorded to watch on the t.v....there were NO new shows on last night! I guess I will have to wait until 7 to watch something new! 

Happy Monday! 





1 comments:

Shawna said...

Hi Kelley,
I love fairy tale time! Your kids will have a great time with this and your Goldie Locks is adorable :)
Shawna
The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

Post a Comment