Sunday, March 10, 2013

Thank you and S'more Measurement

Thank you all for the sweet comments! I won't be leaving any of you in blog land....I love you all too much! I can't wait to share with you all the new and exciting things with my new job!!

This week we are starting measurement and I created a new unit to help us meet those Common Core Math Standards for Measurement!


-Measurement Anchor Charts
-Resources
-Nonstandard Measurement with Marshmallows/Crackers
-S’more Craft with Sorting Standard/Nonstandard Measurement
-Measuring with different tools (2.MD.1)
-Comparing Two Measurements (2.MD.2)
-Estimating Lengths (2.MD.3)
-Finding the Difference Between Two Measurements (2.MD.4)
-Assessment 

I hope everyone has a GREAT week. The kids start spring break on Thursday! We have a pd day and work day. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment