Monday, December 26, 2011

You know you are a "REAL" teacher when...

All you get for Christmas is stuff that deals with teaching and school! :) It seems like every year around the holiday time I just need a million things for school. So what better way to get them all you ask... ask Santa for them! Here are some of the few things I got for school/teaching!


Dry erase makers, who doesn't need them this time of year. All of mine are dried up and in the trash can!


I can't write with anything else now! I loooove my sharpie pens! If you haven't tried them I would highly recommend you do.

The next two things were more of a want then a need, but they will still go to good use!


A new bag to carry all my "junk" as my husband says!


And a new watch so we can be on time. Us teachers always are aware of the the time! I think it has become embedded in my brain to look at the clock ever 15 minutes.

Santa was definitely good to me this year! This is only my fourth day off from school and I am still in exhaustion mode, so I think I am going to stay in my sweats all day and lounge. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think those are some great gifts!! And I know what you mean, if I ever forget to wear my watch...well, let's just say, I end up being late for lunch and everything else!! lol
Jennifer
First Grade Blue SKies

Unknown said...

Gotta love Santa!!! Enjoy your new "toys"!!!


❤ Mor Zrihen ❤
A Teacher's Treasure

Jessica said...

Totally agree with you about sharpie pens! I use sharpies in every color. I also agree with you in the lounging part! Thats my plan for today too. Enjoy!

Holly said...

Awww, you got some good stuff!!!!! I haven't tried the Sharpies...will have to for sure.

Enjoy lounging...that was my plan too, but hubby has been bitten by the "be productive bug" and I *hate* when he's flitting here and there and I'm being "lazy"...WHY!?!? We deserve to be lazy, right?!?!

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Jen R said...

hehe...those are GREAT presents! :)
lovin' the watch :)

♥ Jen Ross
The Teachers' Cauldron

Heather's Heart said...

That is so true about the gifts! I love Expo markers and we go through them very , VERY quickly since we use our marker boards EVERYDAY!

Heather
Heather's Heart

4321Teach said...

I am glad to see someone else asks for school stuff for Christmas! My sister-in-law and mother-in-law work in schools so they understand, but my hubby never understands! I also got a new teacher bag for Christmas, which was a surprise! Enjoy your break!

EmilyK

Cupcake said...

Coach is aaaalways on my Christmas list!! And birthday list.. and Valentine's Day.. and... :)

A Cupcake for the Teacher

Post a Comment