I have seen this survey on several blogs and I had to fill it out! So here goes...
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I prefer to wrap! It was a tradition for me to help my mom wrap presents when I was younger! But of course I did not wrap any presents from Santa! :)
2. Real tree or artificial?
Growing up we always had a real tree, but I think that it is part of the reason we all have allergies now! My husband and I have an artificial tree now. It is very much hassle free!
3. When do you put up the tree?
Usually the weekend before Thanksgiving! I like to have my tree up for Thanksgiving, because it puts people in the holiday mood when they come over!
4. When do you take the tree down?
It depends on whenever I have time. Sometimes I get it done before we come back from break, but other years It is a couple of weeks after.
5. Do you like eggnog?
Yuck, yuck, and more yuck!
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
A silver bell. My parents had read us Polar Express and then Santa brought my brother and I both a silver bell. I totally still have it!
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
I do not have a nativity scene. My parents have one that I adore, but I haven't ever found one that I love and was worth buying.
8. Hardest person to buy for?
All the boys in our family! They are all so picky and particular!
9. Easiest person to buy for?
My mom! She is my best friend and I know she will like anything that I get her.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I have gotten some pretty *special* things from Secret Santa people at work. I won't mention what it was, but all I got to say is that is was *special*.
12. Favorite Christmas movie?
Elf of course! SANTA!!!!!!! I KNOW HIM!!!!! :)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
As soon as possible! I do not mess around with Christmas shopping!
14. Ever recycled a present?
No, who would ever do that??? ;)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
My mom's seven layered jello! Yes people SEVEN layers! It takes her all day to make, but it is totally worth it!
16. Clear lights or colored lights on a tree?
Clear lights. I have all white, silver, and gold ornaments on my tree. Colored would look a little tacky with them.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Anything for N sync's Christmas CD.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home?
We stay home. Most of our family is here in town! I would love to travel one year and go somewhere warm to celebrate the holidays!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
Hmmmm only if I sing the song!
20. Angel or star on top of the tree?
Neither! I have a bow on the top of all of my trees.
21. Open the presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas Eve with my hubby, but Christmas morning with my family.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The shopping lines! That is why I start Christmas shopping in the summer!
23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
Every year growing up my parents would give me a Disney Princess ornament to go on my small tree in my room. My mom has saved them all and I hope to one day give them to my daughter!
24. What do you want for Christmas?
A new watch! I rely on that thing so much at school! And all my watches have to coordinate with my outfits duh!
I hope everyone has a great Christmas!