CAFE Strategies completed! Check out my previous post to get your own copy. Just need to laminate them now!
My chair is finally complete!! It took me a looong time, because of all the coats the lime green took to cover up the yucky brown color underneath!
I made banners for my bulletin boards. Look at the oldie tv in our basement, I don't even think the thing works!!
Sorry it is the wrong direction, but these are my book bags for the Daily 5!! I just bought the bags in a pack of 3 at Hobby Lobby and used iron-on letters. Make sure to wash the bags BEFORE you iron the letters on. My kids have hooks on the back of their chairs that these will hang on!
Here are some word work items I have been working on: shaker, magnet letters with sight words (need the magnet letters!!), scoop and write, and type out on the ipad (needs laminated). Check out my previous post to get a copy of my sight word cards for the magnets. Lisa asked for them in polka dot theme, so I will be working on those this weekend!
Finished math centers for August and September!! For my September ones I used stuff I had bought and found for free. Check under my MATH Centers tab to get the lemonade ones for free!
Found this idea from Pinterest. They use different types of erasers to create a graphing center each month!! This is the EASIEST center I have ever made!
Another Pinterest idea! Make labels with numbers on them in each ice container. The students use a ball, dice, or whatever to toss in a circle to make problems. This can be used with simple problems, 2 or 3 digit problems!! Great for all year! The ice trays are currently in the dollar section at Target. I got two, one for one digit and one for two digit numbers!
Word Wall letters, need laminated. From Kristen at Ladybug Teacher Files!
Also from Kristen!
Numbers for my clock...not sure who I got these from??
The next pictures are of my files!! I organized all my reading files...threw old stuff away. I also organized my social studies and science files in these stackable drawers from Target. I put two themes in each drawer. I don't have the labels on the front yet!
I got all my books organized, since I had to bring them all home. We are working on creating a new reading curriculum based on the common core, therefore I have been using my books to help us out!
Last but not least I found this great idea on Pinterest for Homework Bingo! I loved the idea and create my own Bingo poster, using my bug theme, mixed with all the bright colors I have been using. I will also be making lottery scratch off cards for the kids for prizes! I have them printed, but not painted!
And my hubby says I don't get anything done......whatever!!! Happy also Friday! I am meeting with one of the assistant superintendents tomorrow...wish me luck!